Be advised, our office will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd AND Friday, November 24th to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. The whole team at Southwest Office wish you a very happy and safe holiday.
Local Delivery Driver (Portland)
ABOUT THIS JOB
Come and work for a local company who provides exceptional service and values their employees, while having a good time doing so.
That's Southwest Office Supply!
We are looking for an entry level - fulltime delivery driver to work Monday through Friday (No Weekends), 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM within the Portland Metro area.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Positive attitude
• High energy - team player
• Good Driving Record
• Knowledge of the Portland Metro area
• Clean professional appearance
Bring these skills with you to work at Southwest Office Supply, Email us today!
It's not what we do...it's the way we do it.
We're excited to be partnering with HP to support the Oregon Food Bank. During this special promotion, happening between September 15th and October 15th, every purchase of HP Original Ink or Toner will result in a direct donation to fight hunger in our community. Join us in this effort to stamp out hunger! More details can be found in this promotional flyer. Reach out to our team if with any questions: 503.241.1921 | email@example.com.
It's always exciting to add to our suite of services here at Southwest. And this tool we're really thrilled about. Introducing our new mobile app called "OfficeShopper Mobile Commerce," designed to make your work life more streamlined when it comes to ordering from Southwest.
Here's what you can do with OfficeShopper:
- Using the product SKU or a specific keyword you can search our huge inventory, just like you would via the website.
- With the scanning feature, you can scan a barcode on an item from your supply closet and add a refill to your shopping cart.
- View and manage orders right in the app, making approvals, denials, and decisions on what and how much to order a breeze.
OfficeShopper is compatible with both Android and IOS devices.
Get started - view the slideshow below for a visual of each of these steps:
1 - Download the app via Google Play or the Apple Ap Store - search for "OfficeShopper"
2 - After your download is complete, enter our Dealer Code (you only have to do this first time you use the app): SW241
3 - Enter your username and password - it's the same one you use to access your Southwest account on our website.
4 - Congrats! You can now browse and start building your next order with Southwest.
Give the app a try and let us know what you think - we value your feedback.
Questions: let us know how we can help! 503.241.1921 phone | firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can connect with the team at Southwest in a new way, with our Live Chat feature!
Do you have a question about a product? Or did you need help logging into your account? Just click the LIVE CHAT button on our homepage, select whether you need help from Customer Service, Technical Support, or Accounting and we'll be at the ready to assist you.
Live Chat is available Monday-Friday during regular business hours (8am - 5pm).
At Southwest Office Supply, we believe deeply in making everyday changes toward leading greener lives; not just
for our own futures, but for the health of our families, our customers, and our communities.
Internally, by reducing waste and maximizing energy efficiency throughout our company, we are
working toward a greener world every day.
Our sustainable and green business practices include:
• Using environmentally-friendly cleaning products in all of our offices, retail spaces, & warehouses.
• Using highly efficient biodiesel-fueled delivery vans.
• Insisting on top condition maintenance & proper tire pressure in our vans to help reduce emissions.
• Planning with our customers, and providing incentives, to reduce the number of deliveries.
• Carefully planning our regional driver routes to reduce the number of miles driven.
• Keeping thermostats in all of our facilities at the minimum possible practical level.
• Drawing almost exclusively from local warehouses.
• Making bulk purchases from our vendors to reduce the frequency of deliveries.
• Teleconferencing and telecommuting when possible to reduce internal travel.
• Buying from local companies whenever possible.
We're always working to improve our offering of recycled and other sustainable products, and
encourage our customers to review our online "green catalog" for which we stock locally more green
products than any other office supply company in the area.
In addition we:
• Engage in Best Practices Green Strategy reviews with our customers.
• Provide free toner cartridge recycling pick up and disposal.
• Support and supply to green advocacy organizations.
• Use and sell environmentally-friendly printing materials.
• Sell in bulk to our customers, when possible, to reduce small frequent deliveries.
• Encourage the use of paperless offices by offering state-of-the-art scanning equipment.
• Encourage extended product responsibility for reducing the environmental impact by offering a
diverse array of green and sustainable products well beyond janitorial and paper, from pens made of
corn to refillable correction tape.
We understand that every decision, large or small, has an impact. And we are continually working to
reduce our carbon footprint with each one.